2020 - 11 Day Essence Of Britain & Ireland
Looking to take a tour of Ireland and Britain?
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 7 – 21 departures.
- Experience 2,000 years of history as you tour the opulence of Cardiff Castle and enjoy breakfast there. The medieval castle was lavishly transformed in the Victorian era, with marble, gilding and elaborate wood
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||LONDON TOUR & WELCOME DRINK|
|2||STONEHENGE & ROMAN BATHS|
|3||CARDIFF & FERRY TO WATERFORD|
|4||WATERFORD CRYSTAL & SHEEP HERDING|
|5||GLASNEVIN CEMETERY MUSEUM & DUBLIN SIGHTSEEING|
|6||FERRY TO SCOTLAND & EDINBURGH|
|7||EDINBURGH CASTLE & CITY TOUR|
|8||SCOTTISH BORDERS & YORK|
|9||SHAKESPEARE’S BIRTHPLACE & LONDON|
|10||INDEPENDENT LONDON SIGHTSEEING|
|11||TOUR ENDS IN LONDON|